Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website.
By using this Site, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Site.
LivingHealthierByDesign.com (the Site) is owned and operated by Theresa Higgins, under the laws of the United States of America for doing business in New Jersey. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial and home-personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademarks, and other proprietary notices. You may not copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without written permission from Living Healthier By Design..
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Living Healthier By Design does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Living Healthier By Design. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Living Healthier By design. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statues.
- Living Healthier by Design uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, Living Healthier by Design makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Living Healthier by Design assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- In no way should you stop or change your medication unless with the instructions by your physician.
- Furthermore, your use of and browsing in the Site is at your own risk. Neither Living Healthier By Design nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some of the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Living Healthier By Design also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site..
- The copyrights©, and logos, displayed on the Site are copyrights© of . Living Healthier By Design. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Axis Group or such third party that may own the trademark displayed on the Site. Regarding use of the trademarks, see Intellectual Property Rights.
- Living Healthier By Design may at anytime revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions you may contact us using the information below.
Living Healthier By Design